Northwestern Auto Supply was founded by Harry Ashendorf in Grand Rapids in 1946.
Today, Sam Ashendorf, Harry's son, runs the business and has grown it into one of the USA's most important antique vehicle part repositories.
The old car trade magazines tell our story far more eloquently than we can, in some of their feature articles. Click to download PDF files:
Car Collector Magazine, July 1993
Old Cars Weekly, July 2003
Old Cars Weekly, 1990
Photo of Our Store, 1970s
Old car hobbyists and professionals around the world depend on Northwestern. Call us!